Monday, November 14, 2011

Google Day Today

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a long time. I haven't really had the time and communication between The Purple Tiger and I hasn't exactly been ideal. Because I hadn't been on Google or Facebook last Thursday I had no idea about the rehearsal then. I talked to The Purple Tiger on the phone however when she called me. I've had it with this idiot dude who was supposed to show up and be Dave (because The Purple Tiger's sister was getting him to do it). I already very greatly dislike the freshman class this year so this guy's idiocy of never showing up is bull. I told The Purple Tiger to forget this guy and just play the part herself. So that's what we're doing. I am not going to deal with this disrespectful freshman's stupidity.
Today we had a Google Day in bad and we got some practicing and reading through done. We ran through parts with our Geoffy and some Dave parts with The Purple Tiger. After we felt good about we did I actually decided to read through the entire script with different voices for each characters. :I as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment