Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wrap Up

Wow... This was SUCH a fun project! I really didn't expect it to be this much work. I mean, I knew it would be hard but it's was REALLY a lot harder than I thought it would be. Anyway my only regret about this project was that I wish we had more time to get everything done... :( And maybe if the people outside of band took it more seriously, that would've helped. But I'm very proud of this project and glad with how it turned out, we tried our best and it turned out ok. I really enjoyed taking a break from the regular band stuff. I mean band is a lot of fun, but just coming into class, sitting in the same spot, playing (pretty much) the same music everyday can get kind of repetitive. It was great to just break that every once in a while. I really enjoyed this project and hope we do it again next semester and continue to do it for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your concept was good. But for the musical I would have liked to hear some music :)

    ReplyDelete